Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Final Lap

I have actually had a wonderful time throughout the challenge. I enjoyed the classes and actually learned new things. Beth (my trainer) has been so encouraging and helpful and pushed me when I needed pushing. Thanks for all you have done to help us. I am commiting to myself to continue the process and work on my goal. I know now that this will take time and small goals that are achieveable is the way to go. I feel so much better and know tht I can get to where I want to be physically and be much healthier.
You have all been inspirations to me, Thank you to Intermountain Healthcare for providing this opportunity for us.
Let's race to the finish.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Gena:
You have done so well and should be proud of yourself. It has been amazing to see the changes in everyone in the challenge.

That is awesome that Beth will continue to work with you.

Hope to see you tomorrow night at the dinner.

Unknown said...

Gena
You go girl, it is good to see you. I am still at UCLA and was sorry to read about your dog. Spent all my money and time yesterday taking our Esme to the dog dermatologist.
Helen (AKA Holly)