Thursday, July 9, 2009

Best nights sleep yet

Exercising this week with Beth got all the stress and cares out and I slept the best I have for a long time, it really felt good. The hard part was getting going the next day, my body said that was good but you are going to be nice to me today right.
Food for thought this week-Ask yourself what are your reasons for staying the same and what are your reasons for changing things in your life that will help you feel better?
I want to be healthier, have more energy, sleep better, be happier.
Here is the kicker--Change will only happen when your reasons to change are stonger than your reasons to stay the same.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It is hard to change. I have been using that saying and not always does it work. What do I want more an Oreo or to not feel guilty and to feel healthier and stronger? Sometimes the Oreo wins. I think the more we choose to feel healthy the easier that choice will be but that might take a year or so. I want things to happen now! BUT I am finding it takes months and months. Keep making good choices for yourself because you are worth it!