Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Holding the gains

Here we are in our 6th week of the challenge. I have really enjoyed reading everyone's blog. You are very motivating and make me laugh.
I actually feel like I have made improvements this week. My clothes are looser around my waist and I am enjoying exercising-just need to get it up to the 6 times a week.
This is a mental and physical thing-I have to want to change. Even Oprah who has a personal chef measure exactly what to eat and personal trainer has had setbacks.
Good luck this week.

2 comments:

It'smom said...

I found you and thanks for exerciing with me!

Sherrie said...

Gena,
I have found that I am not losing alot of weight but my clothes are also fitting better. Traci tells me that that is a better yardstick about how I am doing and not the scales. I am glad we are all in this together and can support each other.

I just read your previous post and I am sorry for your dog. I feel your pain. My mother died suddenly about a year ago and we had to put our dog (of 18 years) down this past February. It brought all the memories of my mothers death back. Its nice to talk about it with someone. It helps.